Bay Beach Camp is a small outdoor recreation program for children ages 3 -12. Children participate in arts & crafts, swimming, kayaking, tennis, beach time, field trips, and so much more!! Camp runs for 7 weeks starting June 26. Registration will be online here starting in April. Take a look at our calendar for a deeper look at daily activities.
Camp Registration Now Open
Camp Registration is now open for everyone! Please remember, if you are a DUES PAYING MEMBER of the NBIA, you must pay your dues first or your camp registration will be deleted within 24 hours. If you need to paid your dues, please go to the MEMBER page here on the website and go through the member registration dues process. As always, members need to use the username and password of the member registered, there is only 1 per family/property.
Things To Know About Camp
2017 Camp Season
- Place child’s name on all towels and clothing
- Campers should arrive with bathing suits on EVERY day
- All children should come to camp with suntan lotion on
- Children are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle to camp
- To avoid injury, sneakers are needed to play on blacktop court
- Approved tennis shoes must be worn to play tennis
- If your child cannot go into the water, you must inform counselors in writing
- NBIA Camp is closed from noon-1 p.m. for lunch break and will not be responsible for your child (except on lunch days if signed up)
- Please pick up your child promptly
- 3-year- olds must be potty trained – if we discover otherwise the child will not be able to return and without refund
- Camp T-shirts must be worn on all field trips! You will receive one with your registration. If you need another they are $12.
- Kids will get messy! Paint, dirt, wet, etc…
- Lunch is not included in registration cost.
- All purchased lunches are $10 per child. BYO lunch days are $8 per child.
- Please inform the counselor and director of any allergies!
NBIA Contact Info
P. (732) 375-6231 (in season only)
Toms River Police: 732-349-0150
Brick Police: 732-477-8300
Normandy Beach Special Patrol: 908-783-8328